Carbon Monoxide Testing Brisbane
Carbon Monoxide testing is crucial for all homes and businesses. Carbon Monoxide testing can and has saved lives. It is not visible. It does not smell and is known to be called the silent poison. If you have gas appliances in your house or rental property then you are at risk of carbon monoxide poisoning.
Local Plumber Brisbane are licensed gas experts. We provide detailed gas appliance servicing and carbon monoxide testing in Brisbane.
We perform carbon monoxide testing and compliance reports. We service home owners, landlords, tenants and businesses around Brisbane.
Our plumbers are fully qualified and professional gas fitters. Our service is designed to ensure yours and your families safety.
We are available for your service 24/7 throughout Brisbane.
Our plumbers will provide you with the following reports:
- A detailed report for all works completed.
- A Carbon Monoxide test report
- A gas safety certificate
Warning signs that carbon monoxide may be in your home:
- Gas flames burn yellow or orange instead of burning blue
- The fire may be hard to light, or seems to burn rather slowly
- If you feel the following symptoms for no apparent reason:
- A bad headache
- Difficulty breathing
- Feeling confused or dizzy
- Feeling funny
- Bad chest pains
Ways to prevent Carbon Monoxide Poisoning
- Check appliances on a regular basis . Be sure to test once a year at the start of every season.
- Make sure the room is well aired when your appliances are being used.
- Make sure all chimneys and flues are cleaned by an expert frequently.
- Check the colour of the flame in gas appliances. If it burns orange, call an expert to test for carbon monoxide right away.
If in doubt, smell gas, or receive high gas bills then call us today.
Our services are available 24/7 for you. Our friendly plumbers are reliable and do their best to be punctual.
Emergency Links for Brisbane: